Shareholder Servicing Solutions
Boston Financial is experienced in processing all transaction types, while providing pro-active problem identification and resolution.
- New Account Setup, Account Maintenance
- Purchases, Redemptions, Exchanges, Transfers
- Systematic Transaction processing
- Group Purchase Plans
- Money Market Checkwriting
- Letter of Intent & Rights of Accumulation
- TPA Processing
- RPO Mail Processing
In addition to website and interactive voice response account access, your investors can direct their inquiries to our highly trained, experienced representatives. Our contact center is committed to high quality service and handles 2 million calls annually.
We provide support for all aspects of Institutional trading activity using a variety of automated technology solutions and leveraging our experienced staff to provide a high level of service, while focusing on risk mitigation and quality control.
- Access to intraday cash and share reporting for product sponsors
- Same day wire purchase reconcilement
- Frequent wire releases of shareholder settlement proceeds for redemptions
- Institutional investor call center and trading desk
- Support of multiple trading methods including intraday bulk transmissions, on-line, facsimile and phone
- Automated transmission monitoring of same day activity files
Boston Financial offers state-of-the-art, end-to-end servicing for all of your mail processing and document control needs. We process over three million pieces of mail annually and close to two million checks for more than 100 mutual fund, retirement and insurance companies.
- Open mail
- Scan into business process management system - AWD®
- Create and index electronic images
- Deposit investment checks to correspondent banks
- Provide records management, archival services
- Outbound correspondence services
We use highly automated reconciliation and control technology ensuring timely reporting of cash and share positions. Special emphasis is placed on risk management, fraud detection and resolution of reconciliation exception items.
- Cash and share/unit balancing
- Automated bank reconciliation
- End to end money movement solutions
- Fund commission, 12(b)-1 and fee processing
- Dealer reclaims
- Frequent wire releases of shareholder redemption settlement
- DTCC settlement
- Dividend/Capital gain processing
Boston Financial Mail Center
Learn about our state-of-the-art, end-to-end mail processing services